Very often people have to deal with the appearance of fungus in their own home, and then the question becomes urgent – how to remove the mold? The favourite places for fungus are usually damp rooms with poor ventilation. And the most vulnerable places in a residential building are the bathroom, toilet, kitchen and pantry. Mold often appears in living rooms, especially if the house is poorly heated. At risk is the private sector and buildings of the old fund, where you can most often find characteristic black spots on the walls and ceiling. Below are some tips to get rid of mold in your home and how to prevent it from reoccurring.
Why is mold so dangerous?
Living in the same house with a fungus is harmful for a number of reasons, and before removing the mold from the walls, you should know the enemy by sight and realize the dangers of interacting with disputes. Here are just some of the problems that you may encounter with prolonged contact with the fungus.
- Engage nea disinfection company to respiratory tract diseases. The first thing that suffers is the lungs, into which spores directly enter along with the air. Over time, asthma, laryngitis, bronchitis, etc. may develop.
- Diseases of the skin – eczema, dermatitis.
- Dental diseases – inflammation of the mouth, such as stomatitis.
- Damage to the mucous membrane of the eyes – various infections, conjunctivitis.
When thinking about how to remove mold on the walls, you need to understand what kind of mold you are dealing with. There are many types of fungi and not all are equally dangerous. The most harmful to a living organism is considered to be black mold, or Aspergillus black, it is with it that they are most often encountered in residential buildings.
How to remove mold from walls and wallpaper with folk remedies
If a small area is affected, for example, on the tiles in the bathroom, near the sink in the kitchen or on the window, then sometimes it is enough to use one of the folk recipes.
Effective ways to remove mold from the wall at home are:
- Table vinegar. Apply liberally to the surface using a spray bottle, rub thoroughly with a cloth, and then rinse with clean water. Remember to wear rubber gloves and ventilate the area after handling.
- Hydrogen peroxide or ammonia. These antibacterial agents are in every first aid kit, choose one of them for treating the affected surface. Moisten a sponge or rag with the solution and remove the fungus. The method is more suitable for smooth tiles or plastic. Before you finally get rid of the mold on the wall with antibacterial agents, you will have to repeat the procedure several times.
- Baking soda. An alkaline environment is detrimental to fungi, so a soda solution should be adopted in the fight against mold.
Pest Control Management- Professional processing of premises
If you have tried all the available means, none of them has given a result, and you do not know how to get rid of mold on the wooden surface of furniture or on windows and walls, then you should immediately contact pest control company in singapore that provides room disinfection facilities. Experts know how to get rid of mold in an apartment once and for all. For processing, powerful concentrated preparations are used that cannot be found on the market.
If mold is growing in your air conditioner, then contacting a renowned aircon servicing provider is the ideal choice. Although, in Singapore, pest control experts also offer aircon servicing along with disinsection, disinfection and fumigation.