Which is better to buy an apartment: in a new building at Canberra drive or a second hand? When planning the purchase of real estate, usually weigh the pros and cons. After all, this is not a small amount of money, and buying square meters, the desire to get the perfect home is quite normal.
So what’s the difference between a newly built house and a home that already had other owners? Why do many families decide to choose the first option, while others are resolutely moving into secondary housing?
Consider the main “pros” and “cons” of new homes that attract those who decide to buy an apartment in a new building in Singapore, and the characteristics of secondary housing.
The new apartment had no other owners. You do not need to worry about the number of registered, possibly minors, or arrears of utility bills, or some covert manipulation (for example, an apartment under arrest or claimed by heirs).
The secondary apartment has been renovated. And it doesn’t matter if it’s old or new. After all, in order for housing to meet the tastes of new owners, everything must be redesigned – from planning to wallpaper. It’s a lot of work, time, money, dust and dirt. In addition, dismantling and removing construction debris is a time-consuming process that often exposes hidden problems, and the amount of costs increases in front of our eyes.
You can buy an apartment in district 27 in Canberra drive, not only in an area with developed infrastructure, but also in a residential complex, which has everything you need for a comfortable and pleasant life of a modern family. For example, parking, concierge services, security, ACS systems.
New construction materials and modern technologies are used in the construction of Commodore condo, which allows to save significantly both during the construction of the house (which means less cost per square meter) and during operation. For example, senior care centre, polyclinic, gyms, fruit orchard, indoor sports hall for badminton and basketball, plots for community farming and fitness studio are some of the common spaces for residents of the Commodore residential complex.
Why one should buy a condominium in The Commodore housing complex?
- Walkable distance to Canberra MRT station
- Premium development consisting of 219 units
- Potential for rental yield and capital appreciation
- Easy reachability to: reputed schools (Sembawang Pri, Wellington Pri, Ahmad Ibrahim Pri, Canberra Pri, Jiemin Pri, Northoaks Pri, Chongfu Pri and Xishan Pri), universities (Nanyang technological university, Singapore university of Social science, Singapore institute of technology, Singapore Management University and Singapore University of technology and design), Sembawang Shopping mall and Jalan Malu-Malu shophouses.
- Calm and tranquil atmosphere with a close proximity to reservoir and parks.
- High quality finish on all condo units and deluxe fitting.
- 30 minute drive distance to Orchard road, central business district and Singapore’s main shopping belt.
- 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom apartments with well-equipped facilities.
So it’s up to you to decide in which house you, your children and grandchildren will live. Oasis development Pte. Ltd. experts wish you an easy choice!
You might want to check out another Finest property review – The Avenir.